Since The Beginning:

Monday, January 19, 2009

I woke up in this amazing mood today. I did my hair, I danced to my cds... I dressed up nice. The only thing I didn't do was my makeup. And that was cuz i had to answer the door.
and if I hadn't, my mom never would've snapped at me and ruined my amazing mood.
and she only got pissed at me cuz George wasn't around to be bitched at. considering it was his fault. and i didn't do anything wrong today. in fact, my day started out great.
so why is it that everytime something goes right for me, some person has to bitch it up and wreck it?

i feel alone all the time. and unappreciated. and hated. and she does this. i didn't DO anything to deserve this so what the hell???

it's bad enough i only have 20 minutes left on my cell so i can't call danielle. she always makes me feel better and i'm sick of all this...

later,
alae