Since The Beginning:

Friday, January 16, 2009

Yesterday

January 15th, 2009
Thursday 1:59 P.M.

My brother's show came in on Netflix. thankfully. I can't wait til 8 tonite to watch Bones.... My cell is working finally. I'm already in just 3 days down 175 minutes from the 280 i started at. I talked to Danielle and Killey for forever. I tried to talk to Bailey for awhile but she didn't seem to be in the mood. whatever. no one can say i didn't try. I plan on calling Rayne today at around 4:30 to talk to her. i missed her yesterday by just over 2 hours.

I am bouncing off the walls right now because there isn't anything to do. It's like putting a lightning bolt in a rubber room. It drives you crazy and it's no fun at all. I should be working on my video blog but this seemed easier.

I haven't heard from Will in over a week. So that blows. I tried to call his cell but it's no longer in service. I guess. I don't know. I hate technology.

My brother has the T.V. up too loud. my head is spinning and... yeah whatever. i got to hang out with Jayvynn yesterday. (Wednesday). For awhile. I'm tired. Good night.

Bless'ed Journey,
Alae