Since The Beginning:

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Last UPDATE

October 19th, 2009
I've been sick for the past 4 days. Gah. Saw Tia saturday. That was fun. Almost spent the night but decided not to. and that was a good thing since i came down with a fever. i'd already had a cold and a sore throat. Plus i ended up extremely dizzy and shit. it's really bad. but luckily i have an appointment today. i'm gonna talk to doctor cox about it when i tell her about the mood stabilizers. i've decided to quit taking my birth control and zoloft. i don't see a point in taking the zoloft since it doesn't help me any. and why take BC when i don't have sex? god, if i do then he can use a fucking condom. oh yeah. i found the cough syrup and sore throat spray. also found my Horehound candies. or what's left of them. drank up all my water yesterday. and 2/3 of my coolaid. of the bottle, not a cup. felt the need to clarify. i'm so hungry. i haven't been eating lately. had like 3 peaches. well. of the slices. and a small bowl of blueberry oatmeal. i keep nearly choking on my phlegm. it's nasty. and i want to be healthy again. had hot cocoa. and broth. yep yep. if my sister doesn't shut up i'm going to kill her. she has nothing to complain about. not when i'm as sick as i am right now. but she is at least going to the dr's with me. yeah later.