Since The Beginning:

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

update3

October 16th, 2009
So. I finally got a message from Marty. He does want me to call him, surprisingly. He's working now, can you believe it? He didn't say what he did, but still. It's a start. Heard from Nitia today. She liked the CD and we want to get together to re-record the music for myspace. I wrote a new song this morning that even Amanda can sing awesomely. She even likes it. It's punk rock and it's called Pretty Pretty Gritty. Cool, right? So I caught up online today. I applied for the Spring Semester of college. Keep your fingers crossed. I need to update my blog pretty bad. Anyways, i made a website today. It's for my videos so that other people can download them. If they want to. SO yeah. I can't wait to finish it. I should update my tripod. But that can wait... it's after midnight so I guess it's the 17th now. Still. Uilliam was so sweet today. He made/gave me a sandwich when he got home, got me soda when mom got home. Gave me a big glass so that i could take my pills and shit. Including a pain killer for my Sore Throat. I'm gonna talk to the doctor monday about seeing if she can give me a temporary prescription for it since we're broke. I also have a really bad cough. Gag. The low tonight is in the high 20s. kill me. it's too cold for this. I can't wait til halloween. Hopefully it will be warm that night. after all, i'm wearing a skirt and thin clothes. Red Riding Hood. Uilliam cuddled with me til I fell asleep. He didn't want me to feel bad. He can be so cute. I can't apply for my fafsa til after January... Which, is when my spring classes start. Keep your fingers crossed that I can get up there to talk to them and get my classes. Hopefully I can find a way to get them all online so that I don't need to worry about a nonexistent form of transportation... Or maybe I can get mom's plates and insurance with whatever's left over from my fafsa?? i can't believe i only just thought of that. Yeah. So... I haven't seen donnie and amber since Tuesday or so... This place is so boring. I wish there was something to do. I did 20 sit ups yesterday, consecutively, just for the hell of it. I was hoping for 25 but i'll live. I'm trying to make it a regular thing, exercise. But I keep sleeping away the hours. But I did go to and from the library today. Uploaded about a third of the videos i made. I woke up at 1 am today so it's not hard to believe that when i got home at 2 oclock i got on here and played Bookworm for a few hours. At around 5 I went upstairs and passed out. I wish I had a phone! Then I'd be able to talk to people more often. Like DANIELLE... though i did get 2 messages from her on Elfpack. I need to remember to check that more often. Or else I'll never make sense. Okay, time to do something else, I keep rambling today. Gah....