Since The Beginning:

Friday, July 16, 2010

little miss apathy

i am in the worst mood ever. people are fucking stupid. yeah, i don't care.
phoenix is leaving in september so... fun.

danielle and mark are no longer together b/c he cheated on her 3 times.

my family fucking sucks ass. and i hate everyone.
they can all jump off a cliff. every one. seriously. idc if that's unkind. just go the fuck away and leave me the fuck alone. if you can't respect me, then don't pretend you care about me...

Sarah is prego and due in December.
I may or may not be going back to college. I hate it there. But I hate it here too.

I just want to get the fuck out of this place. . .

at whatever cost necessary.

i don't care how much weight i have to lose.

i don't care if i have to be a fucking damned stripper at this point. i just need to get the hell out of here.

the world sucks. everyone sucks.

fuck you all. hasta!