Since The Beginning:

Monday, August 2, 2010


8-1- 2010 2:47 AM


I am eagerly awaiting the time when I am to get up, get dressed, and get going. I am going to the RenFaire today with T* and I am so enthused. Watch something happen to F*ck it up. I am sooo waiting for the other shoe to drop. time to listen to music. good night everyone.


Energetically yours,

Havoc


-------------


RENFAIRE WAS AWESOME! I loved it yesterday! We saw Hob the Troll & the Rogue Blades twice. they were that awesome. and hung out w/cameron. saw savvie. D* was with us for a while but she got distracted. Ugh. She is so making me sick right now. Saw Robert there again. he is so adorable. oh well. anyways. austin hung out w/us for about half the day. that was different. i didn't eat much. drank lots of water. walked all day. and wound up gaining 15 pounds somehow by the time i got home. i'm still confused. oh well. saw the fireeater twice, too. the second time we only saw about 5 minutes of his show cuz we got held up leaving the Rogue Blades. :( oh well. the RogueBlades were AWESOME though. and we talked w/everyone before finally getting mom to drive us home. lol. I was so serene and happy on the way home. i fell asleep after dropping D* off at home. Woke up several hours later in the car and dragged myself upstairs to upload all the photos... i wish you were all there for it!