Since The Beginning:

Saturday, July 31, 2010

oh boy

so i still haven't gotten any sleep since i woke up yesterday.
after 2 weeks without, karaoke was finally back and i was beyond happy to hang out with T and get out of the house. She's gonna (supposed to anyways) come over today to help me, of all things, clean my room. She is just that great a friend. Most friends would drag you away from that, but I guess she understands my plight of laziness???. L>O>L>!
Also, she has decided to go with me to RenFaire tomorrow! I am totally stoked and cannot wait at all. I'm trying to decide what I'll wear and if I should do laundry on top of everything else. It's magic weekend so that is even cooler. I wish sis could come with us but idk with how tired she's been lately. I don't think I'll ever get rid of her, to be honest. I love her and I know she should go to college. but she just keeps letting things slip by til it's too late. and that is not a good thing...
well, i'm gonna go check my facebook!
LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-havoc