Since The Beginning:

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy Friggen New Year! - Now Please Help -

Yes, I've made resolutions. Even managing to stick to them... so far.
However, I am extremely pissed off.
Not a good thing for any Rom/Wicce to be.

I'm trying to meditate into a state of calm.
That way, when I do the spell I'm planning, I know it won't go haywire on me.

I plan on performing it at 5 pm tomorrow evening. So kindly send me positive energy and thoughts. (Anything negative will only impede the point and serve to irritate me.) Negativity is pointless in and of itself.

It's a simple spell to speed up one's Karma. That's all I'm doing. I'm being a good Wicce and sticking to the "approved" spells. No hexes. No curses. Those are pointless and stupid things to even pretend to consider.

All I know is that no one deserves to wake up on the first day of the year to get hurt by someone they've seen as their friend for so long. I'm not just talking emotional hurt, either. I am including the physical hurt as well. It was uncalled for.

Save the dramatics for theatre & grade school. Otherwise, Karma can be quite the Bitch.