Since The Beginning:

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Smirkingly Devilish Announcement...

I'm engaged... NOT!
But Danielle thinks I am, and it is just too funny to resist.
I was messing with her because she kept asking me "what's new?" about 30 times.
So I told her I was in a "long distance relationship" with a friend of mine who lives on a completely different continent.

And of course, she's buying it. and supposedly we're engaged. have been for 2 months behind her back. all of this without even HIS knowledge.

i sent him a message explaining it to him. so hopefully he knows i'm only joking. but those of you who are friends with me via facebook, ignore the relationship change. it's a total freaking joke. i swear.

i love it though. because only she would bypass all my mistakes in the story.

lol. it's so great. i love this friend of mine a ton... but not that way ( i don't *think* so, anyway) so hopefully he'll understand.
i have no idea if he reads this or not, but i know danielle doesn't unless i tell her to. lol. go figure. sorry for any spelling errors i'm working within a limited time area. :(

anyways, hopefully he'll be in for the joke. he's one of my best buds and i know i can rely on him. why else would i say him instead of - for instance - matt? alan? ross? robert? this is a long list but u get the point so i don't need to go on.

rowan - be my fake fiance' - lol. or not. it's all good with me. i got my laugh of the day with danielle. :)

forever smirking this day away,
ALae Kaattavery
aka
alanda bernadette-cheri mcrae
aka
alz
aka
AL
.........
alae-jain
:)