Since The Beginning:

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

August 22nd 2011 (yesterday)

I was going through some old audio-recordings on my laptop today.
It was an interesting time, to say the least.
My friends (past & present) are beyond weird.
The things we talked about... *shakes head*
Some of the things stood out so much that I wrote them down an took pictures.
They are definitely going up on my facebook.
Today's the day I'm supposed to get my books for class.
However, I will possibly wind up putting it off til Wednesday.
(Insert sad face here.)
Today I'm exhausted and mom has to register little bro for school, so I'm not going anywhere.
Tomorrow, I need to return my books & movies to the library.
I refuse to be late with that stuff... The fees are just ridiculous.
Plus, their rules are totally messed up.
What I mean to say is that when UNION CITY LIBRARY has a better system, you know there's a problem.
Especially when you consider that UC doesn't even have a decent selection - if you can call it a selection at all.
Regardless of the extreme amount of walking I'll be doing, I really am looking forward to this semester.
An entire schedule of classes I actually *wanted* AND getting out of the house - what could be better?
Now if I can just figure out how I'm going to:
Attend Classes
Do Homework
Study
Update My Blog
Facebook
Email
Sims Social
YouTube
Have Downtime
Eat
Sleep
Bathe
Brush my Teeth/Hair
and BREATHE.... ?
Not to mention, I'd like to maintain my A-B average while I'm at it...
In any case, I'll try do everything well and not stretch myself too thin.
Though, to be honest, much more of this and I'll be a pro at it.
I suddenly feel myself yearning for High School.
Well, for the easy assignments/time with friends/free lunches/close proximity of the building itself.
The teachers - for the most part - I can do without.
I'll admit that I miss O.J. for English.
She was awesome! Sisco was great, too.
Parkison was an awesome Sub...
As it is, I can't keep my teachers straight this semester because at least 3 of them have "M" last names...
I'm still unsure about my Spanish teacher's name. It wasn't listed...
Well, it's 2:31 A.M. I should be getting to bed so I can get up in a few hours.
Later!!!

9:29 P.M.

I am going to get my books tomorrow instead. At least, that's the plan.
Then, we are going to the library to return stuff & get online.
Hopefully, I'll be able to finish emailing PHOENIX the videos from her birthday.
Considering it's been a full month since her birthday took place, I should get in gear.
Has it really been *that long*!? Damn.
Little bro has officially been enrolled. Now all we have to do is get all his school supplies & find a ride for him to get to the open-house.
This should be interesting. Considering we're broke.
He has to take Spanish because of the new Laws & shit. He threw a fit.
He doesn't even care that Mom & I'll be able to help him...
I mean, Mom took it in High School & relearned everything when Sis & I took it...
Plus, I'm refreshing myself this semester by taking a Spanish course as well...
I'm willing to bet College Spanish is more difficult than 8th grade Spanish, so he can quit complaining.
He also gets to take Art. Lucky brat. AND CHOIR!
I am TOTALLY jealous!
I am so incredibly grateful for the Voltaren in my system right now.
Stupid cramps are 98% gone because of it. (Insert SUPER SMILEY here)
I have, currently, Dirty Laundry (Lisa Marie Presley's not the other chick's - totally different lyrics) on repeat.
It is just so... real. People really are like that, whether we care to admit it or not.
I'm reading "Secondhand Spirits" by Juliet Blackwell. Started reading it today and didn't stop until about 4 hours ago.
And only then because I needed to write in my JOURNAL.
Yes, I still keep a journal. Anyways, I'm about halfway through it.
It's difficult to find books that maintain my interest like that.
It didn't used to be, but people's standards for what constitutes as Literature have gone down considerably in the past decade.
Alright. I have a DVD to watch.
Ciao,
Raindancer LalahFreak

9:40 P.M.