Since The Beginning:

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Yay more about ME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mY3lHHZZGjA#at=25

the above is a link to a really awesome song and you all should listen to it... because it is possibly my favorite.

------------
Alright. I really can't stand this place.
The sooner I get out of here, the better.
I've gotten beyond sick of dealing with my step-father.
He bitches because I point out that he spends his money "foolishly."
Truthfully, he's reckless. It's disgusting, really.
We have enough *stuff* without him buying more that we don't need.
Then he has the nerve to say that I "do nothing" all day.
Excuse me?! I'm sorry but my classes - I'm a *full-time* student - s
tart in less than 3 weeks.
Why would I try to get a job when I know I'd have to quit so suddenly?
It'd be irresponsible! I'm not sure I'm going to be able to do all my school-work,
let alone add an actual job to that.
He can bitch & moan all he wants, but he has no right to treat me in such a way!
I miss my sister. She understood it.
After my next semester, I'll be taking the Spring semester off.
I'll find a job then.
In the Autumn I'll go to a 4 year Uni of some sort & get the Hell out of here...
I can't wait to get my Bachelor's & my Master's in Psychology.
Don't misunderstand me - I'd much rather be working on my music.
However, I really just want to help people.
I'd prefer it to be through my lyrics/vocals, but I'll take being a counselor if I absolutely need to.
I really don't want to think about being here when Winter gets around.
This place is a death-trap.
In the mean-time, I'll be drawing up Grocery Lists.
Oh, I can't wait for Anthropology to start.
I'm in the middle of a book called "Obsessions can be Murder."
It's by Connie Shelton. I'm 8 chapters in and I can't find a reason to reccomend it.
At all. It sounded good from the description, but thus far... it's a let down.
Maybe I'll change my mind by the end of it; I'm not holding my breath.
The plan for tonight is Chicken Noodle Casserole...
Beverages to choose from are: Water, Grape Kool-Aid, & Hot Cocoa.
I really wish there was something to take my mind off things.
All I can think about is just how much I detest this place.
Sad, since I've been trying to do this Positive Thinking idea I found in one of the Wicca Books I found in the Library.
It worked for a while, but being around certain people always tends to make things more difficult for me.
Upside - I've lost almost 30 pounds. Downside - still haven't gotten my meds.
Thankfully, I still have music to keep me going.
I just need to remember that I can do this... I really hope I can do this...
Because sometimes I wonder about that... If I can really do it or if I'm just kidding myself.

8/15/2011
10:44 P.M.