Since The Beginning:

Monday, August 29, 2011

august 24th...

David Spader was amazing on Boston Legal... but after FINALLY watching Pretty in Pink from start to finish,
I don't think I can love him as much as I used to.
I will say that P.i.P. is going on my list of Favorite Movies...
Tied even with Breakfast Club. I haven't seen 16 Candles yet, but I will.
Duckie is definitely my favorite character (aside from Iona) and if I ever find a guy who is as amazing as his character,
I am totally going to snatch him up. Jon Cryer - you are amazing.
Now, if only I could get my Judd Nelson fix for the night. As it is, it's been storming for about 5 hours straight.
So I am going to skip dinner & take a train to Land of the Snooze...
If they ever decide to do a remake or a sequel to this awesome film, I am SO first in line...
as long as there aren't any lousy casting choices, you know?

Later,
Raindancer

12:48 A.M.