Since The Beginning:

Monday, August 29, 2011

august 25th...

Alright - t's almost midnight, but it still counts as today.
Anyways, I'm suffering from a very persistent migraine.
I get to go to kcc tomorrow, if all goes well, to get all my junk done.
Here's hoping. As it is, I just want my head to stop hurting.
My classes start on the first. Oh, I am *not* excited.
I would be, but I'm not sure about how I feel on the whole issue.
I miss my friends, my life.
However, for all who are interested, I will be in UC on the 2nd.
The day after my classes start. Not sure how I feel about that.
But the plan is for us to get bro's bday pizza.
And for Tam to touch up my tat. It needs it. Badly.
If I remember, I'll ask her about the cost of colouring in the eyes.
They totally need to be green w/their black pupils...
Just doesn't look right otherwise. Regardless of what my mother keeps saying.
I miss my sister like crazy - and I'm understating that.
I really miss my medication, too.
I am not looking forward to doing my bloodwork.
But I have to before they'll refill my prescription. Which is totally bogus.
I mean, I have a fucking MOOD DISORDER!
How hard is it for people to figure out that this isn't something which will go away and be all happyful...?
I've been off my meds for 2 and a half months people!
You're not going to get much of a positive reaction/response from me.
I love my pillow. That's all I'm going to say on the stupid subject.
Besides, I need to pass out so I can actually get up in the morning.

11:57 P.M.
8/25/2011