Since The Beginning:

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

10/02/2011

I just finished the Write Up for my Abnormal Psych class.
Here's hoping that nothing I ever write gets shown to my mother.
She's the person I'm interviewing for my Behavioral Project.
I love her dearly but let's face it - she's got issues.
Anyways, professionally we wouldn't be allowed to do interview friends or relatives.
However, this is just a class so we get away with it.
Thankfully. Because she's the only person I have steady access to who's willing to let me bug them this way.
She's in one of her DBF's, so if any of my readers know her... Go send her some love on her facebook page or something.
I could study for my Anthropology test I have on Tuesday. Or start early on my Critical Thinking paper for D-psych.
But something tells me my mind won't focus on it.
I have a song in my head so I'm hoping that by listening to Glee's version of I Dreamed a Dream will eventually wash it out of my head.
I love this song. Sad to say, it just connects with me.
I hope all my friends and family and inbetweens are doing well.
I promise to write or something eventually.
Or in Glenna's & Amanda's cases, I promise to get stamps!
XD
Here's hoping I still have enough $$ left over after car & glasses etc to be able to get my Passport.
Otherwise I may as well forget the Peru trip that KCC is doing.
I may get to do it if everything else goes well.
I have to go,
Raindancer.
10:48 P.M.