Since The Beginning:

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

9/29/2011

Listening to music. Just got done editing my MP3 player.
I have several pictures on there, too. Mostly of my sister.
A few of Nitia, my brother, mom, and Erika...
I had some of other awesome people, but the pix were too dark to make out on my tiny screen.
:( This was a sad revelation. I wrote a poem yesterday.
I'd say more but I do have class at some point today and as such am going to bed.
-12:19 A.M.

Okay. It's a more reasonable hour. I skipped rehearsal tonight. (It doesn't actually start for another 40 minutes, but still.)
Robert will be mad, but I'd like to point out that I basically sit there ALL NIGHT waiting for my cue to hand up a mimed chair.
We still haven't gotten a lot of props yet. That's all I do in the first act, though.
I'm not complaining. I simply see no point in being there tonight when I could get a bus home and not feel like hell.
Besides, Karma seemed to not like this anyway. After all, I wound up sitting next to The Stalker for an hour on the bus.
And if anyone's ever been on a city bus, they'll know the seats are practically on top of each other.
I know it was accidentally (most of the time,) but if he touched my thigh one more time I was going to hit him.
Plus, I walked home in the damn rain. Ugh. I feel sicker than I did this morning, which really sucks.
And all I can think about is how badly I want to call Nitia. :(

-5:17 P.M.

~Raindancer