Since The Beginning:

Friday, November 25, 2011

Today... aren't you thrilled!

12:20 A.M.
I'm listening to music. Yesterday was Thanksgiving. It was alright I guess.
Mom did a great job on the turkey, graving, and the chocolate cake... <3
I still haven't made a dent in my homework. I'm almost entirely broke.
Mandy was busy with Jack's family... which is fine... I guess.
I don't know what's wrong with me lately, but it really has me worried.
I'm sure I'll be fine, though. I always am. I mean, I am never *not* okay.
I rock that way. I'm the type of person who, regardless of the amount of
bitching she does about the pain she's in, will not go to the hospital.
I could have blood coming out of my ears, but unless I was in the presence of
someone like, say for instance, my *MOM*, I would still insist I'm fine.
I don't bother telling *her* I'm okay because she is just as stubborn as I am...
--------
At some point, assuming there is ever an interlude between my homework, classes, finals, and Hell,
I am going to apply for SSI. I figure I will probably get something what with my being BiPolar and all...
As much as the meds cost and the doctor's visits to be able to keep taking them, I damn well deserve a little
help on all of that... of course, I could go off of them again... people always seem to love me when I do that.
NOT! I am impossible off my pills. Even I know that. Combine it with when Mom is off her meds...
that was a disaster of epic proportions.
---------
I'm in love... but it's doomed. And I'll never tell him. Trust me when I say that it's a good thing I keep it to myself.
Trust me. I'd explain, but some things are better left untold. Anyways... I'm sure it's probably just a BP Crush and it'll wear itself out eventually...
I hope...
--------------
See you on the flip side!
~RainDancer~

12:28 A.M.