Since The Beginning:

Friday, January 6, 2012

December 29th, 2011

Danielle showed up for a visit. Since it's mom's birthday tomorrow, I'm not surprised.
She also brought her Whatever and her brother along. It didn't bug me until her Whatever started getting pissy.
Yes, that is *exactly* how I intend to describe his rude behavior.
I don't mind that he was in a rush - I can totally understand that.
I do, however, mind the TONE he was using in reference to me. I love Danielle dearly but...
That tone. Ugh. It's the condescending "I am superior to you" tone that always puts me in a fighting mood.
I can't stand people who think they are so "bad ass" or "gangstah" or "street" or whatever other nonsense one can think of.
It's ridiculous and liable to get them into trouble as far as I'm concerned.
This is even *more* true as I have gone off my medications.
My *lovely* pills don't work anymore. I still didn't get angry so much, but the amount of crying was god-awful insane.
So yes, against everyone's reccomendations, I have gone off my medication.
At least until I can talk to a Doc about the whole thing.

~Raindancer~
8:11 P.M.