Since The Beginning:

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February 19th, 2012

11:39 P.M.

I'm considering starting a thing where I only type one word for my posts...
Just considering it. This would have been summed up with "bastards."
Yeah. That's totally the word.
We got served the eviction notice.
I'd love to know when he thinks we had time to find a place to move, pack, get money, and still be able to attend classes like I've been doing.
It's total bull$hit.
-------
Do you know what it's like to listen to Metal in French? Metal is one of my favorite genres of music - but it's somehow heightened in other languages.
I prefer it in French to any other language for the genre. Maybe I am crazy.
-------
Still haven't heard back about tutoring. I need to figure everything out before I go completely crazy.
I should have done my stupid math homework but I got a damned fever over the weekend which made everything even more complicated.
-------
Whatever. Bullshit. Bastards. French. Crazy. - to sum up everything in a few choice words, that is.

~Raindancer~
11:45 P.M.