Since The Beginning:

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February 15th, 2012


1:31 A.M.

I just finished watching Whitechapel (The Ripper Returns.) I keep forgetting how much I adore the BBC.
I did plan on catching a few Zs tonight but if I do then I'll never get up for school. I can't miss another Philosophy class.
Not if I expect to pass. I missed both Math & Music yesterday. Damn I was exhausted.
I don't know how I'm going to keep my GPA up to snuff.
I'm so used to a B average or better... this just really bugs me.
I got my Financial Aid check and deposited it in my Savings account...
I don't actually plan on making a withdrawal until Friday or so...
When I do, first thing will be getting a new Student Bus Pass card... I'm almost out of rides and I will be by then.
Then I'll probably pay off Monica and possibly set up a Vision Exam someplace so I can figure out my new prescription.
Lastly I'll buy a new pair.
The rest of the $ will sit there for me. Wish I could get out of this place.
I hope to hear soon from Cindy about tutoring. Though, I'm not actually sure how much I should be putting on my plate right now.
How do people survive life this way?
I'm listening to Anna Nalick right now. "Wreck of the Day" to be more precise. This album just really gets me in a different headspace.
Sometimes it's enough. Other times it isn't.
It's a coin toss right now as to which way it'll go.
I never did make time to study for my Spanish... I guess I know what I'll be doing this afternoon.
I was never any good at actually trying to study...
"On the ground with my world upside down, I got a vision of your face.
And I must get me out, for so many memories we've yet to make... Digame."
I miss my long chats with my sister. Okay, technically I miss our "heated debates" but lets not get caught up in semantics. ;)
"Under the weight of your wings
should ever we meet on your side of the stereo
I will pretend I know not of your thoughts
and even the way they mirror my own..."
In My Head - Anna Nalick ... this may be my new theme song, if I'm honest.
I don't know... maybe this is all for nothing... it certainly seems to be.
I miss talking to Rowan at odd hours of the night. (for me - not for him - since there's a big time difference)
Hell, I miss talking to Ross and Mark about nothing at all. I miss those handful of times when I got high.
I miss karaoke night with Erika, Nitia, Danielle, Stelly, Jessica, and my lil' sis.
I miss doing the Time Warp with T. I miss acting and dancing and singing on stage in whatever crappy production was chosen by the C.U.
I miss... a lot of things and people... but none of it really ever matters anymore. How can it when it seems I'm the only one who's missing it?
"Consider This" by Anna Nalick always brings a snickeringly sly grin to my face. `_`
damn... my guy friends are right - I need to get laid. *snickers* but it won't happen in this town.
or any other with my stubborn standards. probably a good thing.
whatever.

1:55 A.M.

~Raindancer~

"I'll go from bad to worse and later back to better but..."