Since The Beginning:

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February 6th, 2012

1:24 A.M.

I have to wake up in less than 7 hours, and I can't sleep. Figures.
Guess what - I never finished my math homework. What a pain in the @$$!
My head is all messed up lately.
Thank Goddess for the Phoenix right now. I swear, I wonder sometimes how many people have no idea.
Suicide is a constant thought - regardless of its stupidity.
Phoenix, She-Devil, and Tigress shy me away from the brink everytime.
Not so much She-Devil lately, but she got a life so I can hardly hold it against her.
Besides, it isn't as though they're aware of how important they are.
I should let them know some day.
Tigress is a nickname for my Meimei before anyone gets too curious.
Cricket is mi hermanito. (Meimei is Chinese for hermanita - which is Spanish... Look it up on your own time.)
Phoenix & She-Devil are my two closest friends.
They're followed closely by Scythe & Goddess. (Yes, I actually call one of my friends "goddess" - deal with it.)
Nyccie is on the list somewhere - she's designated herself Angel because of her tattoo, but I don't ever actually call her that.
I can't actually think of anything I call her, tbh. (To Be Honest)
But back to my point - Scythe Phoenix She-Devil Meimei and Goddess keep me sane.
Apologies to my other friends, but hopefully you all understand.
Of course, it's an excellent thing my sister doesn't read this - she'd have a hemorage (sp?) if she discovered She-Devil knows more of my secrets than she does.
Or at least, she knows all the super-big ones.
One day I may actually be able to open up about them to someone besides her, but it won't be anytime soon.
Incidentally - if I haven't mentioned it yet - Danielle's baby boy is *sooooo* cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways, off to sleep - I hope.

~Raindancer~
1:34 A.M.

"You show me how to love who you truly are - not who you want to be. So do you think like me? Do you ever fall apart?"
(Green Eyes - Joe Brooks)