Since The Beginning:

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February 13th, 2012

1:22 AM

I can't even begin to express my excitement for this spring. T and I have a plan to go to Chicago.
Now all we need is to earn the cash... Yeah, problem number one has occurred. (sp?)

I need to shower, dry & straighten my hair, and rush under the covers.
The heat's been shut off which is not brilliant when combined with Michigan weather.

I never did my math homework - I feel dumb for that.
I *still* have to finish reading the Bruce Campbell books checked out from the library.
I would have finished it ages ago if not for Death & College... Damn that would make a great song title.

I'm a Substitute person. I don't know how to explain it any other way.
I've been asleep my whole life. *sigh* Which totally sucks.

After math & before Spanish, I'm going to the Learning Place and I'm going to try and talk to Cindy if she's there.
I printed off all the papers she needs so I don't know what else would be in my way except her possible/probable absence.
I say probable because I get out of math right before everyone else goes to lunch.

I feel like our eviction is coming up... it's a dreaded feeling because, where would we go?
Not to mention, when would I make time to pack?
Any chance someone could shoot me & put me out of my aggravating existence?
I won't say misery - it's too cheesy and doesn't explain nearly enough.

I'm listening to Long Shot by Kelly Clarkson - I usually stray away from modern music but...
just this once won't hurt.
I wish I could sort through the chaos in my brain...

-Raindancer-
1:32 AM