Since The Beginning:

Monday, June 11, 2012

June 3rd, 2012

7:24 P.M. I hate this place. I really hate that it's starting to feel comfortable. I'm starting to like people here. And that never bodes well for anything. I don't know how I'm expecting to do anything when the obstacles keep multiplying. It's obscene, all of it... I really do like my new roommate. *S* is great. She is so interesting and an opinion on everything. It's like someone took Mary, Glenna, Nitia, and Sarah L and threw them in a blender. She doesn't have a baby or anything like most kids in our age range, so that's a comfort. Girl kicks ass, to be honest. At 8 I get to start on my chore... I'm not looking forward to it if only because I was so stupid earlier. I decided to go out for a run: without warm ups no stretching 8 years since I last seriously ran for the hell of it. with asthma, bad legs... It was foolish to say the least. I remembered too late another reason why I don't run/jog. The bones in the tops of your feet? They always hurt when I finish... For about 2 days they'll be feeling as though broken with every step. I also started wearing make-up again for whatever mental reason. And there's this really cute guy who works at the Kitchen - really Cute. He's super tall which is probably what caught my notice. But he's also in shape - also a great thing. And so forth... I haven't heard back about my applications and my resume is completely depressing. Mandy turns 21 in a mere 2 days to boot. So odd not being there for her... I still need to email her the video I made for her... Not sure how much she'll feel like dancing and whatnot, though. As much drama happening here - there's some happening with her California family as well. So sad... We're putting off the Memorial Service for G.W. until we know Mandy is coming down. Mom refuses to do it without her and I completely understand that. I'm listening to some music that's about 4 years old if not moreso in some cases. Guess I'm just feeling nostalgic today. Wish I could get out of here. This 8P.M. curfew bit is majorly mental. I mean, GOD! I am the type to go out walking around 8 or 9 and not get back til 4 or 5 A.M. So this is beyond frustrating. Sleeping at 11 and waking at 7 or 8 is just mentally ill. I can't stand much more of this... Damn Regret. Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Yeah - I'm definitely nostalgic... Alongside some Simple Plan and Poets of the Fall... I miss... I don't even know... I just know I can't stand it here. 7:47 P.M. ~Raindancer~