Since The Beginning:

Monday, June 11, 2012

June 8th, 2012 part two

5:38 P.M. Bitches. Mom and Lil' Man were kicked out of the shelter a friggen week early because they're stupid. They clearly can't count and thus should have nothing to do with people. Grr! "Aggressive" what fucking moron would ever describe my brother this way? Christ. THANKFULLY, they will be spending the next few days with Pam's Mom (Mary) until they can figure stuff out... THANK GOD! On top of that, I have a sunburn - a bad one. ugh. I have a hundred things to fit into one weekend. I need to find proper Interview attire which wouldn't suck so much if I had proper freaking shoes! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! One more word about Charitable Union and someone will be slapped. I've been to CU before and they Never Have My Size in shoes... Ever. Plus, next friday (15th) is my Exit Date so I'm really screwed. I am backed into a corner like you wouldn't believe. I hate this shit. My life is so not my own - clearly. ~Raindancer~ 5:42 P.M.