Since The Beginning:

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Cutting the Ties (Forget You) - Part 2

LYN MCRAE:

the zippers were all fine when you took the bags, so I guess you owe me a new duffel bag.... how are you paying for a bus? to where, when, and why? does this mean you aren't going back to kcc this fall? (I don't even know when classes start there, have to look that up I guess... I know Uilliam starts on the 4th of Sept). Yes, Uilliam wanted her on his friends list, *I* asked him.

as for drama, well, dear, welcome to the real world. the only thing tam has said was about you bringing shelby without permission, blocking her on fb, and probably bad-mouthing HER at sherideth's because apparently she had issues with another friend of sherideth's. and we all know how loyal we are to our friends. which I guess is why jamie isn't speaking to me now, because of your dramas.

whatever. believe me, there are worse things than being compared to *me*. I guess if I am so terrible, you don't still want to come back to live with us when I find a place?

have a safe and fun trip to wherever you are running away to....
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MY RESPONSE:

That zipper wasn't working in the first place. It tearing off as a result of me trying to FIX it - seriously? And I'm not 100% sure I'm going on the bus ride - won't know for at least a week. Therefore, I don't know about KCC whose classes start Before Uilliam's - the last week of August. I *COULDN'T* ask Uilliam because - newsflash - he's OVER THERE WITH YOU!!!

I don't BAD MOUTH tam so you can both shove your vicious lies up your anal cavities! I simply state facts. As for PERMISSION! I have witnesses of me asking - tam is clearly mental to think I wouldn't. I asked if she could stay for several reasons - I'm not an idiot, a bitch, or a gambler! Plus, Shelby wouldn't have stayed the night if she didn't have permission, she made it very clear to Nitia & I!

I asked tam if she could stay a night or two - my exact words - and she told me to ask kevin who told me to go back and ask tam because she was in charge. and i did. and i told her that. as for her being all upset i wasn't there the next morning - i had TOLD her i was staying at NITIA'S that night so I WOULDN"T BE LATE to BABYSIT her SISTERS!!!!!!!!!!

As for Jamie not talking to you - I had nothing to do with that. I haven't even told her, or Moni & Robert, any - I REPEAT *ANY* - of the details!

As for being compared to the woman who can't refer to me as her DAUGHTER, who never uses my NAME in any conversations/comments/etc unless it's to TAG ME, and can't even be bothered to answer my calls or stop helping her FRIENDS LIE ABOUT ME - gee I wonder why it would upset me!?

I love you mom - but I don't have to like you. And I guess you're right - clearly I can't trust you enough to live with you.

Incidentally - if I leave, I'm not "running away." I'd be heading towards new and better opportunities.

You really are too negative.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Needless to say, I've finally snapped. I'm fed up with all of this.