Since The Beginning:

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cutting the Ties (Forget You)

The following is my reaction to my Mother (of ALL PEOPLE) acting the way she has been with her so-called Friend behind my back. You tell me if you find it over the top...

-------I cannot believe you... Stop calling me "clonelet" because I'm sick of being compared to you. As for Tam's bullshit behind my back - I wasn't doing any of that so she can shut it. Also, the "that cost her" comment she made can be shoved in a very dark cave to rot because I am sick of all her Twisted Fucked Up Drama. There's a reason I blocked her. As for Uilliam's Stuff! I didn't accept her because I didn't KNOW IF HE WANTED TO DO SO! Maybe you should have thought about that before just accusing me of shit behind my back like I wouldn't find out.-------

The following is just one example of why I finally snapped about it:

Lyn McRae- Why in the world would you think I sound like my clone? ROFL...
Saturday at 10:06pm
Ivy Riversong- A clone of you would be much less inconsiderate.
Saturday at 10:09pm via mobile
Lyn McRae- I'm Inconsiderate? I'm sorry hon! what did i do/say? Whatever it was, I apologize! Coz I loves ya like a book! ♥♥♥
Saturday at 10:21pm
Ivy Riversong- Thought I said a clone of you would be much LESS inconsiderate. As in less than that which you call clone is... not as in less than you are. Geesh. lol.
Saturday at 10:30pm
Lyn McRae- AAAAAhhhhhh. Ok, that makes sense then. Thanks for clearing that up, I was all confuzzled! Glad to know I didn't do something stupid after all! (well, nothing more stupid than my usual stupid.....)
Saturday at 10:31pm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


First off - I wasn't inconsiderate... I asked - she said yes. She changed her mind in the morning and decided to lie to EVERYONE about what really happened. I'm more than sick of it all. I haven't said a Word about her drama but now - I'm fed up! I am one of the most considerate people in the State for Crying Out Loud! I'd have to be considering that - yes I'm saying it - my MOTHER and STEPFATHER are/were NOT considerate people! Pardon me for not being under everybody's THUMB anymore because I finally FUCKING REALIZED that the entire world's well-being is NOT my problem. It isn't my fault people fuck up and I'm through letting them SAY SO. In fact, here is my earlier FB status stating it more Clearly without nearly as much anger.

Alanda McRae - July 5:
Realized early this morning something pretty Epic... I am *NOT* responsible for other people's actions! More importantly - I won't be bullied into feeling guilty about everyone else's actions anymore. I'm Done With That! This is my life created by My Actions - mistakes and perfections both - and it will not be dictated by Guilt Trips and Hold Backs, won't be affected by people's Lies and Hypocrisy... Don't think you can handle that? Then get the fuck out of my life... because that's what this is: MY LIFE!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you know the Worst Part of all this? It isn't that my own mother is partaking in gossip like a hypocrite - about Her Own Daughter, no less. Nope. That really doesn't shock me. It's that I woke up in a great, outstanding, happy, excited, ecstatic mood and actually believed today was going to be Amazing rather than Rotten like it so often is... Leave it to HER to fuck with my emotions - again!