Since The Beginning:

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

4 A.M. - Rude Awakening!

It's far too cold these days to sleep outside at night. Period. No arguments. I woke up at 4A.M. unable to feel my feet with a coughing fit. It was so cold I started crying - stupid tears. Then, to make my night even better, I threw up! Vomit is never fun on the body. My throat still hurts and it's been hours since that nonsense. I started counting down the hours to Sunrise. Then the hours til I would be warm again. I started walking here to the library at 9:45 and it is now 10:24. Guess what? I still can't feel my feet and my hands aren't cooperating with the keyboard.
I understand I why I can't stay at my friend's house all the time, but I wish someone else would take me in every once in a while. Hell, I don't even need to be fed. Just give me a couch and a blanket - I'd be set. I'd even forgo the couch in favor of the Floor if needed... I don't ever want to be that cold again... ever!