Since The Beginning:

Friday, August 3, 2012

Sleepless in Michigan


It's getting far too cold outside at night to sleep without proper supplies... On top of everything, I got maybe 3 hours sleep TOTAL because I kept waking up every 20 minutes. At about 2AM I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep again, I was shivering so much. At 4AM I gave up and texted a friend only to figure out she wasn't even awake anymore. At 8:30AM I walked to the park because the Sun was FINALLY out. Then I spent over half my money at the local grocery store where they like to set the prices to rob you blind. Finally made my way up here to the Library where I responded to my sister on Facebook, emptied out my email, and uploaded a few videos to Youtube. I can't wait to get out of here to someplace with a freaking blanket. It's 70* outside, but I'm still cold. Ain't life a bitch?