Since The Beginning:

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Monday Memories #1

I don't usually post pictures on my blog because I like my anonymity. Today, however, I am going through some of my old photos in an attempt to make space on my beautiful laptop. These are 2 of my favorite photos and have managed to survive about 8 flash drives and 4 laptops in the space of about 11 years... 
The first photo is of me and my friend (affectionately referred to as "Goddess") while we were out to one of many upon many karaoke nights in my hometown. Circa 2010/2011.

The second photo is of me with "Dave the Knave" of The Rogue Blades (July 2010) at SILVER LEAF Renaissance Faire in Battle Creek, Michigan. 
*** Sadly, Silver Leaf is no longer an acting Ren-Faire due to financial mishaps and managerial failures. Thankfully, we still have Blackrock in Augusta, but it really just isn't the same.

Still, if you see The Rogue Blades on any Renaissance Faire itinerary near you - do your best to make it. The laughs are worth the drive!