Since The Beginning:

Friday, September 1, 2023

Twitter not X - I write in Cursive & Print. Have Fun this Weekend!

I figured I updated my other 2 blogs, I may as well stop by this one. This is, ironically, my favorite one. It gets the most attention from me, despite being the most chaotic and confusing to readers. Still, I had something for my mental health blog and remembered to bring my old poetry with me for my lipstick writing blog yet somehow I had nothing thought out for my Hey, We Exist blog... 

The truth is, I should be heading to dinner and writing letters for my people. I write letters for specific people because, so they tell me, it "helps them feel good." My one friend likes them because they help him sleep by "chasing away the nightmares." Right now, though, I haven't been able to write anything new. Blame it on the Blue Moon... which, until the night before, I was unaware would also be a Super Moon... So that's been fun.

I know the moon isn't really to blame, but it's convenient when I cannot nail down a specific cause. If anyone would like handwritten, totally chaotic letters for their mental health - let me know in the comments. I would just give out my information (not smart on the internet) but I don't want to if no one will be interested. 

If you still have Twitter (I will never call it "X" because that's stupid as all get out) - feel free to drop me a line in my inbox or just respond to one of my tweets. My username, (I have zero problem giving this out) is @body21 which I chose as my handle because that was the title of the song I was listening to when I made the account... In high school... Forever and a day ago... 

Body 21 is by Morningwood whose lead singer was Chantel Claret in case you're curious. My favorite line is, "My body's 21 but my mind is ageless!"

I hope everyone enjoys their long weekend (in the U.S.) and stays safe (wherever you are!)