Since The Beginning:

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Happy Mabon (Stuart Mackey Recommendation)

 I seriously believed I would log in and have a million things to say to fill this void of No Posts I've been dealing with all month. I was wrong.

I am already looking up memes on Facebook, pretending I'm not daydreaming about Stuart Mackey, and craving either caffeine or a nap - genuinely want both at the same time. 

On that note, if you don't know who Stuart Mackey is then please look him up on Facebook/Tiktok/Google... Not even joking. He's gorgeous, his voice is like honey (not just because of his brogue) and, of course, he is hilarious! 

You should know by now that if I find someone attractive, they also have a sense of humor. For me, you need both to be worth my time. *Shrugs* It is what it is. 

Irish & Fabulous among many other adjectives - this is definitely worth your time. 

Feel free, my lovelies, to comment any suggestions and recommendations for making us all smile when we're blue. 

HAPPY MABON! (A few days late, but it's the thought that counts!)

Stuart Mackey (Courtesy of IMDB)