Since The Beginning:

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Update 2

October 8th, 2009
Hey there. Lacretia went back with gramma yesterday. I'm so not happy about that but at least I'll get her back when I get my own place. I just finished filling out my application for PS. I can't wait to hand it in. Maybe I'll be able to get one for Citgo and Shell, etc. I really need a job. The sooner I get one, the sooner I can move out. If Amanda gets one too, then we can get a place together. seperate rooms of course. and keeping it clean is a must. and she can bite it if she doesn't like me bringing my animal friends. i want a place in the country on the edge of town, you know? I saw Jeff today. This shrink guy actually has some common sense. I was shocked. He thinks I'm bipolar and we're going to see about treatment. Totally mental but still. Yay. I started my period this morning. that sucked. i am so dizzy lately that it's driving me crazy. mom is watching a movie and i'm listening to music. i plan on making another video or two. something to do tomorrow. (uploading to youtube, most definitely.) i miss nitia and danielle. it's crazy but i really want a girls' night out. music, dancing, and a little bit of vodka. maybe we can go karaoke at the bar sometime next week or something. i don't know. Danielle is still in tennessee of course, but i'm sure amber would like to come. hell, maybe invite sarah and latisha. saw them at the gas station today. with james. it was really weird. i got a hug from sarah before she left. then another one from tisha. which was odd since we barely know eachother. we were close in 3rd grade but after that... and james was even being nice to me. and we haven't ever liked eachother for as long as we've known eachother. and that's since kindergarten. But still it was nice. I got my flu shot today. I didn't even notice it. bro didn't go to school today. he wasn't feeling well. donnie was late getting mom but he did show up. apparently he didn't hear his alarm. not that i'm surprised. we can't get the tv to come in so i won't be watching Supernatural tonight. I wish we could get Fox in so that mandy and i could watch bones. Gah this is driving me nuts.
October 10th, 2009
I went with Amanda to her appointment. It was boring. Whatever. I'm bored today. I wish I wasn't addicted to caffeine. Or turkey sandwiches. I am so weird. I haven't talked to Nitia in a while. I haven't checked my email in over a week, either. And believe me, I know I need to. Goddess only knows what Savanna has gotten herself into by now. And not to mention myspace is probably totally in need of maintenance on my part. So that sucks. Well. Short but sweet. Later.

October 13th, 2009
Hey everyone. I have an appointment with the doctor on monday. So mom has to get me a ride for that. I'm currently finishing off my Vala/Dan video that will momentarily be done exporting and then we can watch it. Yay. Amanda is driving me nuts trying to get the computer away from me. I have to be up by 8 so I can't exactly let myself be idle. It's now 5:22 am. So I really can't go to bed. I plan on going to the bathroom in a second and doing my makeup at around 7-ish. Ugh. I am not the one to get Uilliam up today. I won't do it. I just did my nails and hair, I don't need him wrecking it cuz he's upset. Nope. Lalala. I'm bored. Later.
October 13th, 2009
Hey. Got home around 10 p.m. Took forever. We went and dropped off some applications. No big. I fell asleep in their car while they were at her parents'. Mandy and I are trying to get mom to rustle up something to eat cuz we're starving and i'm going to be sick if she doesn't. The movies came in from Netflix today. That was cool. Inkheart was great yesterday. Uilliam is mad at me. I don't blame him but he can be such a pain sometimes that i just snap. I love him anyways though so it's okay. well. later.