Since The Beginning:

Saturday, July 31, 2010

back track part 1

7/29/2010 Thursday
5:36 AM

Mom never paid the phone bill so we have lost our internet along with our telephone connection.
(Nice of her to eff with my credit!)
I'm writing this because I need something to do. Normally I play tetris online but... I guess not this time.
I didn't realise it at the time, but I now know that I am a Facebook addict. Wouldn't it figure?
It's sad since there's nothing really to do on there.
I can't help if I love reading my friends' statuses.
Or commenting on their photos.
Having verbal wars via comments on their status.
I was an addict of Farmville, but I'm over that. Bejeweled is still great, though.

I am obsessing on finding someone to go with me to Silverleaf. I have a ticket but I don't want to go alone. So if anyone is going this weekend (or next), please get ahold of me and let me know. It'd be great to have someone else there, too.
I loved it when I got dragged by my 'rents. Of course, I ran into Jenny and mostly avoided them... Plus, I talked with Cameron & Austin when they were on break.
Lots of fun! Hob the Troll is hilarious, so if you are attending at all in the future, I highly reccomend his show! (Rogue Blades are also extremely hilarious! And you can't forget about Thomas Wood- the fire eater/juggler!)

I currently have no life because my job applications are being ignored thanks to economical bullshit. My lovely Financial Aid hasn't come in yet, so that's fucking lovely.

I'm going to go mental, I swear. On the upside, I reconnected with an old friend. So that's nice. Tony is a sweet girl. When she wants to be, lol. :)
I'm just kidding, she's cool... Tony isn't her real name but I won't use her real name, just in case people start to bug out on me.

D* is currently obsessing over some guy named Brandon. She is really needy and I'm not sure I can handle listening to it much longer. M* only left her 2 weeks ago, give or take a day. The whole thing is a mess. (I personally believe that D* should've kicked M* out on his ass instead of him leaving her, but what the fuck do I know?!) So M* is a lying, cheating, dirtbag. D* is emotionally broken, needy, irritated by her know-nothing family, and clingy as hell to this guy she's only chatting with...

*T's step-dad is an asshole, no news there. But he went way to far this last time. I mean, he almost wrecked her birthday and he had the nerve to kick one of their dogs!!! I was sooo angry when I heard about this. I haven't gotten to talk to her about it yet thanks to the trouble with our connections.
I wonder if she's having doubts about moving in September. I mean, I know I would feel bad leaving the little girls with someone who is so cruel/rude/an asshole... (her lil sisters) Knowing her, she'll still go.

Amanda is really irritated with the whole thing. Not that I blame her. She was really looking forward to celebrating Harry Potter Day... Not so much now that everything got effed up...

I'm tired, I won't sleep though because I slept for about 12 hours when I got home today. Oh well. I'm going to go listen to music and maybe write a song...?

Naturally,
Havoc