Since The Beginning:

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Livin' the Life

or not...

I'm just downloading videos and music today. Much like yesterday.
Except today, once I'm finished downloading, I get to convert them into files I can *use.*

OOOoooh. Exciting...

I would be on FB to see if Rowan or Nitia or ANYONE was online, but FB is having one of its "I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT!" moments. So here I am.

I had a lot of fun at the bar last night and eventually I may even post the vids to youtube and FB as I've promised my sister I'd do. As it is, everything is slow and I feel lousy. Bad bad positions to be lying in for several hours, basically.

My classes start on the 19th... and I really don't care much. I'm only grr-ified because I still haven't been able to go and get my books!!! I'd really like my books, mother!

As it is, I'm overloading with ideas for vids. However, I still have around 30 that I need to upload to my LLF account. :/ So I should probably upload those first before making more. As it is I feel like my head is about to explode. I have a book I signed out from the Library.
it's good but I keep putting it down because certain characters aggravate me. LOL.

it's called Guitar Girl by Sarra Manning. (Yes, Sarra with 2 Rs)
it's based in Australia. something you should know before reading it if you're an American like myself. Otherwise you'll get a bit lost. LOL.

Just got through listening to Sharada by Skye Sweetnam. (One of my all time favorite songs)
also listened to The Faders... :D

as it is, i miss my sister terribly. though that'll probably change when i see her next. LOL :P
anyways. i have some issues to work out A.T.M. (at the moment)

L8r,
Alz