Since The Beginning:

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Finally Updating

Alright after taking my finals on my friggen birthday I discovered that... I suck. I got a D+ total in math... so I'm retaking the class in the Fall. I passed Music with a C+ so I'll survive those credits. I got an A in Spanish and a B- in philosophy. so as i said, i'll survive. I'm currently living in a Shelter. The rules are either common sense or common courtesy and yet they are continually being broken. I'm going crazy because I haven't had access to my music in 10 days. Needless to say, I am working my butt off to get a place of my own. Tomorrow I'm doing laundry and chores, then spending time at Bobby's. Thursday I'll be heading towards the mall so I can get some job applications while hanging out with Joseph. I can't call him Joe no matter what he says because I always wind up thinking of Nitia's step-father. I had a half hour conversation with her where she kept ranting about how intelligent and beautiful my mom and I are. I was smiling throughout the entire thing even though I barely managed a word in edgewise. I'm on Facebook a lot via my cellular. So if nothing else I'm keeping my status up-to-date. I can't wait to get my internal compass working. Love, Raindancer