Since The Beginning:

Monday, June 11, 2012

May 25th, 2012

5/25/2012 11:39 P.M. Okay, I'm having a moment here. A lousy one. I woke up this morning and heard voices... unfamiliar, disembodied ones when no one was around... And the walls are NOT that thin. I double checked and nobody was in the hall, either. It totally freaked me out. It's a rare occurrence (sp?) when this happens to me. But it always creeps me out. I definitely cannot figure it out. I'm not schizophrenic - so kiss my ass if that's your retort. Thankfully, I have my music. And I did some chores to keep busy today. I also took a long (2 hours) nap in the afternoon. K says I'm having sympathy fatigue for her. (She's due any day.) I suppose it's possible she's right, though I usually have the cravings not the fatigue. It could also be stressed but I'm not feeling stressed. Maybe it's subconscious. I don't know anymore. I know I have a lot to worry about, but I feel like I'm on top of (or maybe at the same level, at least) it all. "Wouldn't you like to come with me? ... make a little love in the moonlight... dance on the milkyway." -Stargirl by McFly- further proof my music is a tad outdated and I'm a dork. "Ever since puberty everbody stares at me. boys girls i can't help it baby..." -Take Me Baby / RENT - I just had a long conversation with K about my stepfather... Oh joy. Anyways. I'm so tired. I have a birthday party to walk to Tomorrow. She's going to be 15. So weird. I can't even remember celebrating my 15th. My 14th, that I remember... My 16th I remember spending in I.S.S... My 17th, I had a small party. My 18th, had a bigger party. 19th I had more of a meeting with my friends, LOL. 20th, people came with gifts for like 20 minutes each and then left. :P 21st, 22nd, and 23rd I spent in Class taking Finals... Though to be fair, I did get my birthday drink for my 22nd eventually... just took a few days. I enjoyed the party I had later that week, too. Lots of psycho fun even if like 7 people showed up intermittently. I have a new favorite author - which hasn't happened in years. Sabrina Jeffries. I'm going to quit typing for a while so K can get some sleep. My Love, Raindancer 5/26/2012 --- 12:02 A.M.